Posted on 2014 under personal |
Hi folks. I’ve been so busy these last days. Ouff, my schedule is very hectic both in my personal and professional life. I have so many preparations to do for the jour J. It’s spring time here in France now and yes I know, I haven’t posted any photos. Believe it or not but I haven’t touched my camera yet. I’m so busy left and right and it’s just crazy but I’ll do my very best to really do it it the next days or in the next weeks. I can’t just promise when it will be exactly.
What else? Well, I would like to share the details of my event but I just couldn’t do it right now. Or else, there’ll be no more surprises :-). As you all know, I am a big maniac so every tiny details are being studied by me personally before saying yes to something. I am also starting to look for a tuxedo shirt at this site these past days. How I wish I could bring all the talented people I know :-).
Posted on 2014 under Uncategorized |
Another fact about me : I love stunning rings and necklaces and I have a bunch of them in my closet. When it comes to jewelries, I’m not a fan of earrings because I’m allergic to it and it’s also forbidden to us to wear it at work. Like what other people said, we have our own self “fetish” and it just so happen that I am to necklaces and rings. So yes, easy for you gals to offer me something for special celebrations :-). I like it especially in sterling silver or platinum <3. I don’t like showy jewelries too like very thick necklaces. No for me. It’s too much and I find it hmmmmm too showy to attract other people’s eyes especially snatchers lolz. For me, simple stuffs always stand out.
Posted on 2014 under Sunday Stealing |
1) Candle scents this month: - I always love vanilla
2) What I read this month: - Pastries book from a famous french pastry chef
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: - only 3? Hmmmm well sorry but these are all in arab songs and they are : Ekdeb Aleya, Medusa’s Fury, Wahashtini… yes, all bellydancing songs that I always practice
4) Movies I saw: recently? Hmmm never went to the cinema for the past 3 months coz of my hectic sched. For dvd’s, Dora, Diego and Avatar…. hahahahha I know, I’m with my son everytime he watches his dvds
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: - Sotchi 2014 olympics, Revenge and hmmmmm
6) Something yummy I made: - I just did M&M and walnut cookies and it’s sooooo yummy. It’s love at first bite <3
7) Restaurants where I ate: - Mille et Une Nuit, Marrakech resto and Comptoir de cusine
Five things I am loving this month: - bellydancing costumes from my favorite russian designer, that Tiffany & Co bracelet and necklace, Loubis <3, an affordable yamaha piano , YSL bag
9) A goal I had for this month: - dance better and better and perform in foreign countries
10) This month I looked forward to: - secret :-p
11) Something I want to remember about this month: - positive remarks from my clients (in my professional field… I have 3) keep me going and encourage me to move forward
12) A photo I took this month: - cookies I did few minutes ago. Will post a photo in an hour
Posted on 2014 under job |
Yes and it feels soooooo good. My barcelona weekend was fantastic. I am thankful for my passion and for the love of bellydancing coz I get to have the chance of doing 2 things: dancing and travelling at the same time. I just love it! I will be going back there again next year and yes, it’s already in my agenda :-). For now, I am back to my normal life. Immediately attacked yesterday the tasks that were waiting for me and thank God because someone ask me to get a tony franklin bass at guitar center. Yes, I am kinda personal shopper. They contact me what they want and give me all the infos and I’ll look for it for them, buy it and have it delivered going to their respective adresses. So, if any of you want this kind of service, just leave me a comment anytime. No worries, I control my comment section so comments don’t appear immediately. I have to approve each before it will be public.
Posted on 2014 under karaoke |
Will somebody please tell me if it’s possible to order somewhere a magic sing and have it delivered here in France? I mean, a store that sells new items with correct prices and not the reconditioned one. I’m having a hard time in finding a store that offers this kind of service. I like karaoke, I already got shure sm58 microphone and only Magic Sing is missing. I bought something when I was in PI the last time but forgot to bring it with me. Instead, I left it at home with my family back in Cebu. I’m an asian so karaoke is a must-have or else, something will be missing in me. Help!!!
Posted on 2014 under Sunday Stealing |
1:What was the last argument you had about?
-with my colleague at my other job. She was making stories about me and she really thought that the person whom she talked to won’t tell the things to me. She got caught up and I confronted her. And as usual, a liar always deny it
2:How long is your longest relationship?
- the relationship I have with hubby is the longest. Since then until present time? 11 years
3:What is something not many people know about you?
- that I’m funny and kind hearted but a lion when angry
4:Two truths and a lie. Go.
- I am Anna, I love cupcake and I am a Wilton instructor
5:Do you believe in fate/destiny?
- absolutely yes
6:Where is somewhere you’ve always wanted to live?
7:Has there ever been a song that made you cry?
- the prayer
8:Do you jump/scare easily?
9:Which birthday has been your favorite?
- of mine? Hmmmmm, every year is different so I guess, all of it
10:Have you ever been pulled over? Arrested?
11:Have you ever been to a fortune teller?
-yes, when I was younger
12:What’s your favorite series of books?
- I love Nicholas Sparks, Science books, Nature and Travel books
13:Who is someone that you think knows the most about you outside of family?
- aside from my parents and siblings and hubby, my closest friends and childhood friend
14:What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten?
- hmmmmmm weirdest? Hmmm I’m having a hard time in aswering this question coz I can’t think of an event nor even remember that I ate something that was weird except for oysters (yeah, I found it weird to ate it for the very first time but now I love it). I’m very picky with what I eat and always ask what’s in my plate and how it is done
15:List one of your quirks.
- I always touch my right earring while waiting for my order and talking to my friends or family or anyone
16:State 1 bad habit of yours.
-I spent much without even thinking if I’m so tired and depressed. That’s one of my worst habbit. The last time I purchased was one of Kurzweil digital pianos because I found it beautiful even if I haven’t played a piano in my entire life
17:Has a scary movie ever given you nightmares?
- no but the exorciste yes 18:When was the last time you got your hair done in a salon? -5 months ago
19:What was the last thing you did with your friends?
- we went at the wine bar just to spend time together after a long and tiring week
20:What’s something that you like to do that others might see as weird?
- spend my time alone at the dance school
21:What was the last trip you took? - I went to Barcelona for a weekend
Posted on 2013 under Sunday Stealing |
1.The Christmas song I can listen to even in June is…
- nothing here in France. Christmas songs here starts December but my son and I always listen to his Christmas cd
2.Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog or Mulled wine?
- hot chocolate
3.When do you put your decorations up?
- September in Philippines; December here in France
4. What are you having for Christmas dinner?
- lobster, foie gras, sea foods
5.What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
- I always spend it with family even when I was younger and I continue to do that now with my own family.
6. Have you ever gone Carol singing?
- yes, during my elementary years
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa?
- hmmmm I guess when I was intelligent enough to understand things
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
- I always change my motif every year and for this year, color is silver
9. What’s the best thing about Christmas?
- the celebration that binds the family together and celebrating the birth of our Saviour
10. All I want for Christmas is…
- good health for non material things; Chanel GST for material thing :-p or if you wish to give me hiwatt amp at Musicians Friend , I accept that too
Posted on 2013 under karma |
2 words I could only say to envious people :-). You know who you are fella and I know that you keep on spying my blogs :-). Yes, I have to single second for negative people coz I’m too busy and will never give them a portion of my time. Well, too bad for you and I wish you luck for 2014.
Positive vibes again and again for me. Sheriff has been so good to me and never get tired of giving me so many tasks. Thank you Sheriff. Soon, I’ll be able to buy my number 1 wish coz of you Sheriff. Thank you thank you really for the job :-). Blessed yes and I believe in good karma. I always do the best of everything in me and do good to my fellows. I’m not here to please them. If they’re happy with me, then good, if not, then goodbye. It’s as simple as that. This year, I met so many people who I consider my family. Yes, I have more and more students and I like and am proud of the relationship that we have. I hope this will continue and it’s something that I want to maintain. In this new field of mine, I consider myself a student too and I’m learning every single day. Anyway, hop for new performance series at musicians friend now.
Posted on 2013 under Christmas |
Christmas is soooooo fast approaching? Done with your Christmas shopping already my dear friends? For us, the answer would be a big Y E S!! I did it very early coz I hate shopping at the center. Too crowdy and parkings are always full. I shopped online and at my favorite stores. I’m not into material things anymore. I’m done with that. Still, hubby offers me something but I’m not that young girl anymore who had so many wishes to have this and that and this and that :-). I’ve matured lolz. Do you agree? Well, as a shopper and a MK fan, I found it here beautiful watches that are very affordable and perfect for the upcoming holidays. No, I didn’t order one coz hubby has too much watches already but I’m recommending it to everyone. Always satisfied with this store and items arrived safely right infront of my doorstep :-).
Posted on 2013 under animals, Uncategorized |
Pooney class is not for him yet. He’s scared and not interested with horses right at this moment. Kinda disappointed but hubby and I respect his choices. He’s too young yet for this field. All he wants to do is JUDO so we’ll enroll him next month or this month (a week before his birthday). Good thing that the judo class I know still accepts new students. We’re not telling him anything about it yet coz it will be a surprise for his birthday.
On the other hand, hubby loves horses at a very young age. He joined contests when he and his family were living in Madagascar during his childhood years. He dreams of having one very soon and wishes to impart this passion of his to our son. We found a prospective shelter already just incase we’ll decide to have a horse one day. As for me, I wish to surprise him that for our 10th wedding anniversary. Hehehe I still have time to save ouffff! I can give him anything he wants immediately at Reid Supply hardware :-p