Posted on 2013 under Sunday Stealing |
1.The Christmas song I can listen to even in June is…
- nothing here in France. Christmas songs here starts December but my son and I always listen to his Christmas cd
2.Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog or Mulled wine?
- hot chocolate
3.When do you put your decorations up?
- September in Philippines; December here in France
4. What are you having for Christmas dinner?
- lobster, foie gras, sea foods
5.What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
- I always spend it with family even when I was younger and I continue to do that now with my own family.
6. Have you ever gone Carol singing?
- yes, during my elementary years
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa?
- hmmmm I guess when I was intelligent enough to understand things
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
- I always change my motif every year and for this year, color is silver
9. What’s the best thing about Christmas?
- the celebration that binds the family together and celebrating the birth of our Saviour
10. All I want for Christmas is…
- good health for non material things; Chanel GST for material thing :-p or if you wish to give me hiwatt amp at Musicians Friend , I accept that too
Posted on 2013 under karma |
2 words I could only say to envious people :-). You know who you are fella and I know that you keep on spying my blogs :-). Yes, I have to single second for negative people coz I’m too busy and will never give them a portion of my time. Well, too bad for you and I wish you luck for 2014.
Positive vibes again and again for me. Sheriff has been so good to me and never get tired of giving me so many tasks. Thank you Sheriff. Soon, I’ll be able to buy my number 1 wish coz of you Sheriff. Thank you thank you really for the job :-). Blessed yes and I believe in good karma. I always do the best of everything in me and do good to my fellows. I’m not here to please them. If they’re happy with me, then good, if not, then goodbye. It’s as simple as that. This year, I met so many people who I consider my family. Yes, I have more and more students and I like and am proud of the relationship that we have. I hope this will continue and it’s something that I want to maintain. In this new field of mine, I consider myself a student too and I’m learning every single day. Anyway, hop for new performance series at musicians friend now.
Posted on 2013 under Christmas |
Christmas is soooooo fast approaching? Done with your Christmas shopping already my dear friends? For us, the answer would be a big Y E S!! I did it very early coz I hate shopping at the center. Too crowdy and parkings are always full. I shopped online and at my favorite stores. I’m not into material things anymore. I’m done with that. Still, hubby offers me something but I’m not that young girl anymore who had so many wishes to have this and that and this and that :-). I’ve matured lolz. Do you agree? Well, as a shopper and a MK fan, I found it here beautiful watches that are very affordable and perfect for the upcoming holidays. No, I didn’t order one coz hubby has too much watches already but I’m recommending it to everyone. Always satisfied with this store and items arrived safely right infront of my doorstep :-).
Posted on 2013 under animals, Uncategorized |
Pooney class is not for him yet. He’s scared and not interested with horses right at this moment. Kinda disappointed but hubby and I respect his choices. He’s too young yet for this field. All he wants to do is JUDO so we’ll enroll him next month or this month (a week before his birthday). Good thing that the judo class I know still accepts new students. We’re not telling him anything about it yet coz it will be a surprise for his birthday.
On the other hand, hubby loves horses at a very young age. He joined contests when he and his family were living in Madagascar during his childhood years. He dreams of having one very soon and wishes to impart this passion of his to our son. We found a prospective shelter already just incase we’ll decide to have a horse one day. As for me, I wish to surprise him that for our 10th wedding anniversary. Hehehe I still have time to save ouffff! I can give him anything he wants immediately at Reid Supply hardware :-p
Posted on 2013 under Saturday 9 |
1) Black is this week’s signature color because Friday, November 29, was “Black Friday,” when retailers cut their prices and consumers flock to the stores. Did you score any “Black Friday” bargains?
- we don’t have that here in France. We have sale season but it’s not the same thing that you guys have in US
2) Legend has it that Black Friday began as a neighborhood phenomenon among storeowners in Philadelphia back in the early 1960s. What else comes to mind when you think of Philly?
- cream cheese and exciting groove tube gt-12ax7 at guitar center because I have a friend whose name is Philly and he’s really good at guitars
3) Feasting and football are also popular Thanksgiving weekend pastimes. Do your Thursday-Sunday plans include pigging out or watching a game?
- as far as I know (based from my US friends), pigging out and people always prepare turkey for dinner
4) At Thanksgiving dinners, Crazy Sam’s homemade gravy is always a hit. (Probably because she’s so generous with the cognac, which gives the gravy a nutty taste.) Do you have a signature dish?
- dish? Hmmmmm my adobo I guess and for dessert – cupcake
5) Among the biggest the Black Friday advertisers are Target, Kohl’s, Macy’s and Best Buy. If you could have a $100 gift card to any one of those stores, which would you choose?
6) You’re in a public restroom that offers both paper towels and a hot air hand dryer. Which one do you choose?
– air hand dryer
7) While Back to Black is the best-selling Amy Winehouse CD, her first was called Frank, named for her hero, Frank Sinatra. Tell us about someone you inspires you.
- My father, I idolize him for who he is even if he was very strict to me and to my siblings when we were younger. But then, I realized that he did it because he wants the best for us and he wants us to finish our studies. I still remember that he told us that we were/are/will never be rich and education is the only wealth that he could give us. We had nothing during my college years so I was a working student at that time and I am proud of my father because I saw the real world and how to value money because of him
8) Do you consider yourself a pessimist or an optimist?
- optimist as always
9) Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone (a verbal conversation — not an exchange of texts)?
- just few minutes ago with hubby
Posted on 2013 under shopping |
Will somebody please tell me where to buy a biometric time clock? Me and my friends would like to offer this to someone for a birthday. One of my common friends told me that this person have been dreaming of having a biometic time clock for a long time. First time I hear of this so I know nothing. I asked hubby and he knows nothing too. I’m searching for a good one with a brand. If you guys could give me some infos about it, I’ll be very happy too. I searched online few minutes ago and the one’s I found are very, very pricey. So sad. You may leave the comments and I’ll read it in private. Just give me a sign if you want me to publish your comment in public :-). Thanks in advance.
Posted on 2013 under Saturday 9 |
1) In this song, our hero orders espresso. What’s your standard coffee order?
- espresso, brewed coffee or capuccino
2) Originally the phrase “sugar shack” meant a small cabin where sap from maple trees was boiled into syrup. So for breakfast today, would you rather pour syrup on pancakes, french toast or waffles?
- pancakes. I like it best like that even if I love french toast too
3) The name of the group that recorded this song is The Fireballs. “Fireballs” is also the brand name of a red hot jawbreaker. Do you like cinnamon?
- I do and I miss it
4) In 1963, when this song was a hit, newscaster Walter Cronkite was one of the most trusted and influential men in the country. Do you have a favorite TV newsperson?
- yes, the meteo woman at TF1
5) The Rambler was named 1963 Car of the Year by Motor Trend, and their most popular model was a 9-passenger station wagon. What’s the car of your dreams?
- I’d like to have a 4×4 on my own. Yeah I know, it’s too big for me but it’s just a dream or wish and it’s free to wish/dream right?
6) The Zip Code was first introduced in 1963. How many different Zip Codes have you had throughout your life?
- hmmmmm almost 10
7) What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning?
- that I won’t smell bad at work lolz. I woke up late and forgot my deo
8) Are you a good pool player?
- terrible one
9) Do you actually make a wish when you blow out your birthday candles?
- yes and I still continue to do it and pass it to my son. No idea though if he understands why. Wish is a wish and everything is possible. I remember one time I dreamt of having a Dunnett Drums and I really had one but not immediately
Posted on 2013 under entertainment |
Will somebody pls tell me if it’s necessary to have a novation ableton launchpad during the show? I contacted somebody and told me that this is very important in any events. I saw a novation ableton launchpad at musicians friend and for me, this will be useful only for the musicians and not for a gala. Am I right? I need someone to enlighten me regarding this subject. I can’t discuss any more infos for the moment regarder this gala, not now, but soon. I’m just waiting for something at the moment and I want to make that announcement beautiful so be patient to my fellow bloggers. And yes, I read your comments in private and thank you so much for the compliments and warm words. Ca fait chaud au coeur especially right at this very cold season. Again, THANK YOU!
Posted on 2013 under rants |
Rainy and cold seasons. Traffic as always when raining, hard to look for a parking and one has to wear layers and layers of clothes. These are what I hate the most especially when I have errands to do. Too bad coz I don’t have a seat warmer anymore. Aside from that, not so many things to do when raining and too bad if it’s during weekends. Your only choice is to stay at home and sleep. During cold seasons, I like the environment of course because the colors are simply different. Automn for me is the most beautiful season coz I find it romantic when leaves change it’s color. How about you? What season do you love the most and why?
Posted on 2013 under Saturday 9 |
1) In this song, Dolly Parton locks eyes with a definite maybe. What’s the first thing that attracts you to a potential new boyfriend or girlfriend? If you’re currently in a relationship, what first attracted you to your partner? -when i was younger, someone who plays well with guitars like epiphone les paul jr; with my husband, it was his smile that i got attracted the most and his gentleness
2) When Dolly was still a very young girl, she met Johnny Cash, who told her to follow her instincts and pursue a music career. Obviously this worked out very well for her. What’s the best advice you ever received? – the same thing and listen to your heart
3) Dolly enjoys telling interviewers how she met her husband at the Wishy-Washy Laundromat in Nashville. Do you have a load of dirty clothes, or some other household chore, waiting for you after you finish this week’s Saturday 9? – a big yes
4) Dolly’s Imagination Library is a charity devoted to children’s literacy. What book did you enjoy as a kid? Or, if you’re a parent, what book did you enjoy sharing with your own children? – at first, books from Petite Ours Brun when my son was still a baby. Now he loves cars and mickey mouse
5) Dolly’s theme park, Dollywood, is a very popular vacation destination. When you have time off, would you rather travel or have friends/relatives visit you? – both. if i have the means and i can afford, i prefer to travel and move
6) Dolly is godmother to Miley Cyrus. If you could advise Miley, what would you say? – she’s broken-hearted by her ex-fiancé but life doesn’t end there. she deserves someone who’ll bring out the best in her and her love. she has to continue with her career, be patient and wait for love to come at the right place and at the right time. too bad coz she changed her image a lot of people don’t love her now even me. i prefer her montana days
7) Dolly has earned a reputation for being very warm and friendly to the public. Have you ever had a celebrity encounter? -local only
8) As you can see by the photo, this song was originally released on vinyl. Do you still have any old-school LPs or 45s? – no more. i used to keep it when younger
9) Sam simply cannot stand Dish TV’s Hopper commercial, where hysterical grown men hide under the bed and up in a tree house because they’re afraid of … something. What commercial just bugs the beejeesus out of you? – hmmmm same thing i guess