1) Have you ever been to the opera?
- never and it’s one of my wish. I wanna go but my friends are shy enough and for them, it’s the place for the rich lolz. It must be beautiful inside, right?
2) Maria Callas was often called a “diva.” Is that a compliment or a criticism?
- a compliment
3) Aida was composed by famous Italian Giusseppe Verdi. In addition to opera, what else can the world thank Italy for?
- pasta hehehe. Italy is a beautiful place. Everything is simply marvelous there and so romantic
4) Verdi was Italian and Callas was Greek. Would you rather vacation in Italy or Greece?
5) The Marx Bros. starred in A Night at the Opera. What’s the funniest movie you have ever seen?
- hmmmmmm local Pinoy movie
6) What’s for dinner tonight?
- that’s the question. Many things inside the fridge but I’m too lazy to cook something and I’m craving for couscous
7) Are you wearing any jewelry right now?
Sam Winters has a scratchy throat and watery eyes. How do you treat the common cold?
- bed rest and drink glasses of water. I hate taking medicines
9) Do you need your glasses (or contacts) when you drive?
- don’t have any
Sorry for the late post folks. I had so many errands today plus I don’t know whether I’ll get kerrits equestrian apparel yet. Should I get one or not?